This 16 Hour Online course covers all Miami Dade County requirements for any Contractor renewing his or her license. After completion, you will receive the required 16 Hours of continuing education credits for your renewal. The course covers Advanced Topics - 5th and 6th Editions of the Florida Building Code - Mechanical, Workplace Safety, Business Practices, Workers’ Compensation, Miami Dade County Chapter 10 Laws and Rules Chapter and Florida Statute 489, Wind Mitigation, and Fire Alarm Safety.
Your certificate will be emailed to you immediately.
Contractors in Miami Dade County must take 16 Hours of Approved Continuing Education, such as ours, every 2 years:
• Workplace Safety
• Workers' Compensation
• Business Practices
• Advanced Building Code
• Laws and Rules
• Wind Mitigation
• Fire Alarm Safety
• Miami Dade Ch 10 Contractor Laws / Florida Statute 489
This course is applicable to any contractor type recognized by Miami Dade County
• Miami Dade County Approved Provider: D121.
• Miami Dade County Online Course D121-002.
• 16 Hour General Contractor Online Renewal w/ Advanced Topics.
• Instant Online Access.
• Study At Your Own Pace. Anytime.
• On Any Device. Phone, Tablet, or Computer.
• Hassle Free Navigation. Easy to Follow.
• Instant certificate emailed upon completion.
• 1-800-698-2770 for any questions.
• Miami Dade County Approved Provider: D121
• Miami Dade County Approved Course: D121-002.
• 16 Hour General Contractor Renewal Course.
• Instant Access.
• Renew your License Today.
• Study At Your Own Pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Receive your certificate immediately after completion.
• Simple layout, easy to follow.
• No hidden fees