This 14 Hour Online course satisfies all Florida DBPR requirements for all Roofing Contractors renewing their license. After completion, you will receive all required 14 Hours of applicable credits for your renewal. The course covers Advanced Topics - 5th and 6th Editions of the Florida Building Code - Mechanical, Workplace Safety, Business Practices, Workers’ Compensation, Laws and Rules, and Wind Mitigation.
Your certificate will be emailed to you immediately upon completion. If you have multiple construction licenses, let us know so we can report them all. Credits reported w/in 24 Hrs.
Roofing Contractors in Florida must take 14 Hours of Continuing Education every 2 years, with at least 1 Hour in each of the following topics, which are all covered within this course:
• Workplace Safety (WPS)
• Workers' Compensation (WC)
• Business Practices (BSP)
• Advanced Building Code (ADV)
• Laws and Rules (L&R)
• Wind Mitigation (WMM)
• Florida Approved Provider: 7397.
• Florida DBPR Online Course 0612645.
• 14 Hour Roofing Contractor Online Renewal w/ Advanced Topics.
• Instant Online Access.
• Study At Your Own Pace. Anytime.
• On Any Device. Phone, Tablet, or Computer.
• Hassle-Free Navigation. Easy to Follow.
• Instant certificate emailed upon completion.
• Credits reported to DBPR w/in 24 Hrs.
• 1-800-698-2770 for any questions.
• Florida DBPR Provider 7397.
• Florida DBPR Course 0612645.
• 14 Hour Roofing Contractor Renewal Course.
• Instant Access.
• Renew your License Today.
• Study At Your Own Pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Receive your certificate immediately after completion.
• Simple layout, easy to follow.
• No hidden fees