This DBPR Approved 7 Hour Online course covers all Florida DBPR requirements for both Certified and Registered Alarm and Specialty Contractors renewing his or her license. After completion, you will receive the required 7 Hours of continuing education credits for your renewal. The course covers Advanced Topics - 5th and 6th Editions of the Florida Building Code, 2017 NEC Changes, False Alarm Prevention, Workplace Safety, Business Practices, Workers’ Compensation, and Laws and Rules.
We will submit your hours to the state within 24 hours of completion and your certificate will be emailed to you immediately. If you have multiple electrical licenses, let us know so we can report them all. Credits Reported w/in 24 Hrs!
Alarm and Specialty Contractors in Florida must take 7 Hours of Continuing Education every 2 years, prior to August 31st of even-numbered years. The course must contain the following material and course hours, all of which are covered within this course:
• 1 Hrs - Technical Including 1 HR FL Advanced Module
• 1 Hr - Workers' Compensation (WC)
• 1 Hr - Workplace Safety (WPS)
• 1 Hr - Business Practices (BSP)
• 1 Hr - Florida Laws and Rules (L&R)
• 2 Hrs - False Alarm Prevention (General Credits)
Types of Applicable Licenses for this Course
• Certified Alarm Contractor
• Registered Alarm Contractor
• Certified Specialty Contractor
• Registered Specialty Contractor
• Florida Approved Provider: 7397.
• Florida DBPR Approved Online Course
• 7 Hour Electrical Contractor Online Renewal w/ Advanced Topics Module.
• Instant Online Access.
• Study At Your Own Pace. Anytime.
• On Any Device. Phone, Tablet, or Computer.
• Hassle-Free Navigation. Easy to Follow.
• Instant certificate emailed upon completion.
• Credits reported to DBPR w/in 24 Hrs.
• 1-800-698-2770 for any questions.
• Florida DBPR Provider 7397.
• Florida DBPR Online Course.
• 7 Hour Electrical Contractor Renewal Course.
• Instant Access.
• Renew your License Today.
• Study At Your Own Pace, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Receive your certificate immediately after completion.
• Simple layout, easy to follow.
• No hidden fees